We apply state-of-the-art technical and organisational measures to ensure high level of protection of the processed personal data and to secure them against unauthorised access.
The online shop operating on the Internet at www.loomythebrand.com is run by S.C. CREPODANT SRL, Brasov, Str. Argintului, No. 3, Bl.511, Ap. 9, Brasov, No. Of registration at the trade register / authorities of Brasov public administration 1725/2012, fiscal code RO30865020
Purpose of the processing
- Loomy processes the personal data of the Website Users to properly perform the contracts concluded within the online shop through the www.loomythebrand.com website (hereinafter the “Website”). This means that such data are needed in particular for:
– registration on the Website
– conclusion of the contract
– shipping of the goods ordered by the User
– the User to exercise any consumer rights they may have (e.g. contract rescission, statutory warranty).
- If you have agreed to receive information about new products and special offers, Loomy processes your data in order to send you its own commercial information about e.g. current fashion trends, special offers or clearance sale.
Type of data
Loomy processes the following personal data, which you need to:
1. Log in to the Website:
– first and last name
– e-mail address
2. Shop on the Website:
– first and last name
– gender (by choosing the polite form Ms/Mr)
– shipping address
– telephone number
– e-mail address
3. If you rescind the contract or we acknowledge your complaint and the refund is to be paid directly to your bank account, please specify the bank account number so that we can make the refund.
Legal grounds for the processing
Personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016.
We process your personal data with your consent, expressed at the moment of registering on the Website and at the moment of confirming a transaction made on the Website.
Your consent to the processing of your personal data is completely voluntary but failure to give the consent makes it impossible to register on and shop through the Website.
In connection with our processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- You can withdraw your consent at any time without stating the reason. The request may pertain either to a selected purpose of processing, e.g. withdrawal of the consent to receive commercial information, or to all purposes of processing. If you withdraw the consent to all purposes of processing, your User Account on the Website will be deleted and your data will no longer be processed by us. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect any activities performed before that.
- You may at any time require that we erase your data without stating the reason. A request to erase the data will not affect any activities performed before that. Data erasure means that your User Account on the Website will be deleted and your data will no longer be processed by us.
- You may at any time object to the processing of your personal data, whether completely or in respect of a selected purpose. Such objection will not affect any activities performed before that. The objection means that your User Account on the Website will be deleted and your data will no longer be processed by us.
- You may require us to limit the processing of your personal data in terms of either time or scope – we will proceed as you wish. Such a request will not affect any activities performed before that.
- You may at any time require us to correct or rectify you personal data. You can also do this on your own, once you have logged in, using the Website tab: MY DATA.
- You may require us to transfer any of your data that we have to anther party. To this end, contact us through the contact form, specifying the name and address of the entity to which we are to transfer your data and the scope of the data – i.e. specify which of your data we are to transfer. The transfer will take place electronically once you confirm the request. The request confirmation is required for us to ensure the security of your data and to make sure that the request comes from an authorised person.
- You may at any time request us to provide information on the scope of our processing of your personal data.
We are under the obligation to inform you not later than within a month of receiving each of your requests about the actions we have taken.
Personal data retention period
We retain your data until the User Account on the Website is deleted. The User Account may be deleted at your request but also if you withdraw the consent to the processing of your data, object to the processing of your personal data or require that they be erased.
Our systems will only retain such archival information about your transactions where data retention is related e.g. to any claims you may have, for instance under statutory warranty or in connection with the legislation binding upon us.
Communications related to personal data
You can send us any notices or requests related to personal data using a channel of your choice:
- E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone call to: 0040 755 055 520
- Contact form available on the Website
Entrusting of data processing
Loomymay entrust personal data processing to Loomy’s business partners insofar as necessary to effect transactions, for instance in order to prepare the goods you have ordered and to ship goods or communicate the commercial information coming from Loomy (the latter applies to those Users who have agreed to receive commercial information).
The Website Users’ personal data are not transferred outside of the European Union.
Our site contains a plugin to Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA). The Facebook plugin on our site is marked with the Facebook logo. This plugin will directly connect you to our Facebook profile. Facebook is then able to learn that you have visited our site from your IP address. If you are visiting our site while being logged in to your Facebook profile, Facebook will record the information about the visit. Even if you are not logged in, Facebook is able to obtain IP address information.
If you do not want Facebook to be able to obtain information about your visits on our sites, we recommend that you first log out from your Facebook account.
Declaration on data protection by Google Analytics
If the IP anonymisation function is activated while you are visiting our website, your User IP is abbreviated by Google. This applies to European Union member states and other states listed in the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in special cases is a full IP address sent to the Google server in the USA, where it is abbreviated. This way the IP address anonymisation function will be active on our website. At the request of the website operator, Google uses the collected information to analyse the website use and to prepare reports on the use of the website and of other services connected with Internet use. The IP address communicated by the User’s browser within Google Analytics is not kept together with other Google data.
The User may block the saving of cookies in the web browser. However, this will render taking full advantage of all the website functions impossible. In addition, the User may block the saving of the website use data (IP address included) collected by the cookies and their transmission to Google as well as their sharing by Google by downloading and installing the plugin available on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl